Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    it is out Tuesday and Wal-Mart will have an exclusive 2-pack bonus disc.
    Who is buying and what are you buying wide or full screen?
    I'm getting widescreen.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    I plan on purchasing it, and will get it in widescreen. Got a new TV a few months ago, so it is all widescreen from now on for me.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    Hope to get a copy of it when it comes out, widescreen, of course. But I already have a pirated copy of it, thanks to a nefarious friend of mine.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    I probably won't get it like right when it comes out but hopefully for christmas and widescreen of course
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Cuban_Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    I'm heading to wal-mart the day it comes out. Widescreen all the way.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    I'll get it a few days after it comes out.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    i am camping out in walmart parkin lot startin tonight, whos with me?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    Walmart Exclusive Bonus Disc Includes: The Skywalker family is at the heart of the Star Wars saga. Now hear the inside story of Luke and Anakin Skywalker from the characters who witnessed it all: the famous droid duo C-3PO and R2-D2! Episodes IV, V and VI are explored in "The Story Of Luke Skywalker," which follows the young man escaping from his daily chores on Tatooine to his becoming a hero in the Rebel Alliance. In "The Story Of Anakin Skywalker," you'll go behind the mask of the greatest Star Wars villain and discover how Darth Vader started life as a young Podracing champion on Tatooine and later became a headstrong young Jedi seduced by the dark side of the Force. With clips from the Star Wars films, C-3PO and R2-D2 take you on an hour long journey through the saga and prepare you for the explosive final chapter: "Star Wars: Episode III Revenge Of The Sith."
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

    Sounds cool! Return of the Jedi was always my favorite, but Revenge of the Sith might be now. Saw it twice in the theater, would have loved to have seen it a couple more times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •